4. (8-25-2012) The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
- Herbert Spencer, 1820-1903
5. (8-25-2012) There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them.
- George Orwell, 1903-1950
6. (8-25-2012) There is not one of our simple uncounted rights today for which better men than we are have not died on the scaffold or the battlefield. We have not only a great treasure; we have a great cause.
- Winston Churchill, 1874-1965
7. (8-25-2012) History is mankind’s painfully purchased experience, now available for free, or merely the price of attention and reflection.
- Thomas Sowell, 1930-Present
8. (8-25-2012) Man cannot make principles; he can only discover them.
- Thomas Paine, 1737-1809
Principium Volume I, Book 1